The Wheelchair Rollator is a unique and innovative product that combines the functionality of a wheelchair and a rollator into one compact design. It provides users with a convenient and efficient mobility solution, perfect for those who require both seated support and the ability to walk short distances. The Wheelchair Rollator features a sturdy frame, comfortable seat, and locking brakes for added safety. The adjustable handlebars and lightweight design make it easy to maneuver, while the foldable feature allows for simple storage and transportation. This versatile product is the perfect choice for those who seek an all-in-one mobility solution.
- Walk, Ride And Rest: Versatile hybrid rollator wheelchair allows individuals to walk, ride and rest safely on any terrain, including grass, gravel, carpeting and more
- Compact Foldable Design: Folding frame easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
- Adjustable Hybrid: Features removable footrests and adjustable handles for a comfortable fit
- Dual Braking System: Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic bicycle-style hand brakes and securely lock the wheels in place when seated for added stability
- Lightweight Durable Frame: Constructed with a durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum, the combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds
- Safe Storage: Detachable shoulder bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications and more
- Base When Open: 24” x 40”
- Adjustable Height: 33.25” to 38.25”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 8.25” x 40”
- Seat Dimensions: 18” x 12” x 21.75”
How To Assemble
- Open the wheelchair rollator frame until the seat is locked into position.
- Insert the height adjustable handles into the frame, ensuring each snap button is visible.
- Insert the two rear wheels into the frame, ensuring each snap button is securely locked in the desired position.
- Insert front wheels into the frame, ensuring the holes on each piece are aligned.
- Insert a screw into each hole and attach with a washer and a star bolt, so that the star bolt is oriented on the outside of the Wheelchair/Rollator.
- Attach the footrests.
- Attach storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops.
How To Lock The Footrest In Place
- Fold the footrest down.
- Gently pull the footrest around to the front.
- Push the footrest bar into the locking clip securely.
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the handbrake
Adjusting Handle Height
- Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.