Designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers, spots, and bedsores, the alternating pressure mattress system includes a 16-cell mattress and variable pressure pump. Perfect for bedridden patients suffering from bedsores, pressure spots, and ulcers.
- Alleviates Pressure Spots, Bedsores, And Ulcers: Designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers, spots, and bedsores, the pressure mattress is made up of multiple air chambers that utilize a variable pressure pump to alleviate pressure points on patients or loved ones who have limited mobility or are bedfast.
- Variable Pressure Settings: Customize the frequency of the alternating inflation and deflation and the overall amount of air pressure for personal comfort. The three air cells at the head of the bed remain static to create a pillow of air. The mattress also has a static setting for general use.
- Ultra-Quiet Pump: The variable pressure pump is ultra-quiet to ensure a peaceful rest. The pressure pump has two non-marking hooks that allow the pump to be easily attached to the foot of the bed.
- Waterproof Vinyl Cover: Protecting the pressure mattress, a waterproof vinyl cover easily slips over the air cells. The breathable cover allows heat to dissipate for patient comfort and is durably designed, supporting up to 350 pounds.
- Vive Guarantee: A 60-day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Position the mattress on the bed and secure it to the bed using the straps.
Connect the mattress feed pipes to the compressor (pump) connector using the flexible hose.
Secure the compressor and plug it into an outlet.
Turn on the mattress and begin use. Make sure the mattress has been fully inflated before positioning the patient on top of it.
Pump Features (All buttons except + and - light up green when selected/on)
7lbs in weight
- Power Supply: 120V / 60 Hz
- Power: 7W
- Fuse Rating: 1A / 250 V
Suggested Environmental Humidity
- For Operation: 10% to 90%
- For Storage: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- For Shipping: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Pressure Range: 20 - 80mmHg
- Cycle Time: 10 - 12 minutes
- Power: on/off button
Lock / Unlock Button: Hold for 3 seconds to unlock or lock
- Sitting Mode: For use when sitting is required
Low-pressure and High-Pressure: Indicators
- Static Mode: Keeps air cells inflated at the current pressure, NO ALTERNATING
+ and - Pressure Setting: in mmHg
- 80”L x 35” W x 8” H
- 19 Cells
- Aircells: Nylon/TPU
- Cover: PU
Additional InformationUser Manual
About Vive Health