The 2000 model has two separate seats for each rider. Straddle style seating provides ample leg and knee room. A tight turning radius allows for easy navigation through small spaces. Enjoy a 50 mile range and plenty of power to climb up 30º. Rear, under-seat storage and front/rear baskets lets you carry all your goods in one trip. ADA compliant to serve people with disabilities. No driver's license, registration, insurance or gas to operate keeps costs low.
Slightly Used Models Available For A Discounted Price (Please Call For More Info.)
- Nationwide Service: Pushpak offers a nationwide on-site service.
- Climbing Capability: 30º
- Maximum Load: 500 Pounds
- Maximum Speed: 18 Miles Per Hour
- Maximum Range: 40-50 Miles
- Unique Features: LCD Display, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Rear Storage Casket and Front Basket
- Dimensions: 6' x 2'4'' x 3'3''
- Motor: 650w Brushless
- Driving Method: Rear Differential
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Battery: 48V/35AH Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: 2-3 years
- Charger: AC 48V/4.0A
- Charging Time: 8 Hours Empty Battery
- Controller: 48v35ah 1000w
- Front Brakes: Drum
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Wheels: Aluminum Alloy
- Tires: 3.00-8 Tubeless
Additional InformationUser Warranty
About Pushpak Motors