The Santa Monica Fat Tire E-bike is an iconic electric bike designed to deliver the smoothest and longest-lasting ride on all types of terrain. Trust in its performance and reliability as you explore various landscapes with confidence.
- Motor: 500W brushless geared hub motor with max torque of up to 65Nm.
- Range: A fully charged battery can last up to 22 miles and 4 hours to juice up fully.
- Battery: 48V/10A Li-ion battery integrated into the downtube for all-weather use.
- Pedal Level: Variable speed levels from level 1 to level 5 to provide a smoother assistance.
- All-Terrain: Experience the smoothest ride on rugged terrains with the Santa Monica Fat Tire E-bike. This exceptional bike is built with a rust-resistant drive chain, ultralight carbon steel spokes, and aluminum alloy rims. Combined with a powerful rear hub motor, it ensures optimal performance and a comfortable journey over challenging landscapes.
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Motor: 65Nm / 500W motor
- Pedal Assist Levels: 5 levels
- Display: 861 LCD display
- Battery: Tianneng 48V/10A
- Range: 22 miles
- Frame: Nakto Aluminum Alloy cruiser frame
- Fork: Trama 82B sprung fork, 60mm travel, adjustable
- Handlebars: Cafe bar-style, aluminum alloy, 28.7" width
- Stem: Steel
- Seat-Post: Aluminum Alloy dropper post, seat-height adjustability, 1" diameter
- Saddle: Comfort padded in brown, 2 damping spring
- Pedals: Yonghua Aluminum Alloy
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney TZ
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, MF-TZ500-6
- Brakes: Shimano, front and rear mechanical disc, steel
- Brake Levers: Steel, black
- Chain: Rust resistant
- Crankset: Lide 52*152
- Rims: Aluminum Alloy, silver
- Hubs: 65Nm / 500W motor, integrated into the rear wheel, geared brushless motor
- Spokes: Carbon steel, silver
- Types: Kenda, 26 × 3"
- Front-Light: LED light