The Vive transfer stand assist is a valuable tool for individuals who need assistance in standing and moving. It allows individuals to transfer to various locations such as a bed, wheelchair, toilet, or chair without the use of a transport sling. The transfer stand assist is designed with safety in mind, as it minimizes the risk of falls and caregiver injury.
The transfer stand assist is padded for comfort, with handrails enclosed in soft foam to provide a secure and comfortable grip. The steel frame is sturdy and supports up to 400 pounds, while the swivel casters make it easy to move across various flooring surfaces. The dual locking brakes provide stability and eliminate unwanted movement, and side support straps can be easily attached for added security.
- Aid In Patient Transfers, Standing, And Lifting: Designed for easy use by individuals and caregivers, the Vive Transfer Stand-Assist provides mobility assistance for those who can support a portion of their own body weight but who also need a little extra help. It minimizes the risk of both falls and caregiver injuries when transferring a patient from a bed to wheelchair, toilet, sofa, and more. You can use it at home or in nursing facilities.
- Padded For Greater Comfort: Each handrail is enclosed in a soft foam to provide a secure, yet comfortable grip that minimizes fatigue. The shin rests and split seat pads are also cushioned for patient comfort.
- Durable Steel Frame Supports 400 Lbs.: Safely supporting up to 400 pounds, the Vive transfer stand assist is constructed with a strong steel frame that is perfectly sized to fit through most doorways. The transfer stand assist rests on four swivel casters that easily glide across multiple flooring surfaces including laminate and carpeting.
- Integrated Safety Features: Securely locking in place, the transfer assists’ dual locking brakes eliminate unwanted movement while standing or transporting a patient or loved one. The frame also includes hooks to easily attach side support straps for added security and stability.
- Overall Size: 44" H x 30" W x 25" L
- Foot Rest Base: 16" x 12"
- Inner Diameter For Patient Space: 19.75" W x 18" L
- Seat Size: 19"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Height Range Of User: 5'-6'5"
- Materials: Steel, Plastic, and Foam
- Latex Free: Yes
- One: Base
- Two: Base Posts
- One: Left Seat Arm
- One: Right Seat Arm
- Two: Round Crossbars
- Eight: Small Bolts
- Ten: Flat Washers
- Ten: Locking Washers
- Eight: Bolt Nuts
- Four: Small Screws
- Two: Large Bolts
- One: Hex Wrench
- One: Allen Key
- Two: Knee Rests
- One: Knee Rest Bar
User Warranty: Two Year Guarantee