We combine the traditional support of innerspring with the luxury of memory foam.
Every Innerspring/Memory Foam Combo mattress features
- a Visco memory foam comfort layer.
- an innerspring unit that is innerbonded to insure durability, superb tailoring, maximum support and comfort.
Our Flexabed innerspring memory foam combo mattresses combine the traditional support offered by innersprings, with the luxury and comfort that comes with memory foam. These mattresses feature superb tailoring, and durability– the sturdiness that comes with springs and the comfort that comes with memory foam.
- Side sleepers who have high impact areas at the hips and shoulders
- Back sleepers, as the coil system provides support while bending and bouncing to respond to the shape of your body
- Great for combination sleepers, or people who change positions during sleep, as they are softer near the top, but still provide plenty of support through the innersprings
- People who tend to run hot, or get hot when sleeping, as the more open design promotes greater air flow, and is generally cooler to sleep on
May not be the best option for:
- People who prefer a softer mattress type
- Couples sharing a bed, as movement can be readily felt (though these couples should look into our split king options, in which each sleeper can choose the mattress type that works best for them)