VersaHaul is the ultimate solution to haul all your motorcycle, sport bike, scooters and even ATV needs!
The VersaHaul is made of sturdy, 14 gauge steel. Our anti-tilt lock bracket is included with every carrier and is designed to stabilize the carrier and eliminate movement. A high quality powder paint coating ensures protection against the elements. Manufactured with high precision techniques, VersaHaul is made with quality unparalleled.
This XL Carrier by Versahaul is designed to carry mobility scooters or other similar products.
- 61 in. center folding ramp
- Ramp easily lock into a folded upright position with spring pull locks
- Ramp folds into a flat position when not in use
- Ramp can be removed
- Carrier tilts up when not in use.
- Carrier comes standard with a class III/IV hitch insert.
- 13 slots for tie down hooks
- Tough powder coat finish
- Tray has a 58.75 in. x 32.75 in. of carrying area
- Model Number: VH-MS XL
- Description: XL Mobility Scooter carrier
- Approx. Shipping Wt.: 120 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity Unit: 500 lbs.
- Length of carrier tray (inner): 58.375 in.
- Width of carrier tray (inner): 32.75 in.
- Height of carrier tray: 4 in.
- Pin hole to tray edge (folded): 4.25 in.
- Length of ramp: 61 in.
- Width of ramp: 32.5 in.
- Anti-tilt locking device
- Carrier tray
- Center folding ramp
- Ramp bracket
- Class III stinger sleeve (2 in)
- Safety lanyard
The VH-MS XL carrier is designed to safely carry 500 lbs.
Use the Minimum Ground Clearance Chart to determine the minimum ground clearance required to properly load your mobility scooter onto a VH-MS or VH-MS XL carrier.
Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs.
Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs.
Low Hitch: The VersaHaul main tube extends out of the hitch at the same level. Hitches low to the ground will not work properly.
Recessed Hitches will prevent the carrier tray from folding vertically.
Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load.
Click here to find the Carrying Capacity of your vehicle.