The Atlas Jr. TR 4200 from TR Equipment is a patient transfer system that operates on battery power and is specifically designed for bariatric patients. With this equipment, you can safely move patients from their room to the shower or bathtub. The system features a large frame with four wheels, which can swivel and steer to ensure a smooth ride. The two front wheels are capable of turning, while the back castors remain straight, making it possible to maneuver through tight spaces like hallways and elevators.
- If you're a caregiver or medical professional looking for a reliable and efficient way to transport bariatric patients during their daily hygiene routines, the Bariatric Shower Bed is an excellent option.
- A powered option for moving bariatric patients to the shower
- Pre-assembled and ready for use upon charging
- Bring the bed up, down, or tilt it using the attached control panel
- Safety bars on the side fold in and out
- Can safely accommodate patients up to 600 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Product Length: 7.08 ft.
- Product Width: 2.66 ft.
- Minimum Height: 1.75 ft.
- Maximum Height: 2.75 ft.
- Hand Control: Yes
- Wall Protection Wheels: Yes
- Fire Retardant Pillow: Yes
- Fire Retardant Mattress: Yes
- Drainage Location: Foot End
- Drainage Hose Length: 3.2 ft.
- TR4200 comes delivered ready for use with a MagCode battery charger, mattress, head pillow and a 39" flexible drainage hose.