The Strongback wheelchair line is designed to provide optimal support for the spine's natural lumbar curve with its curved backrest. This helps to align the pelvis, promoting correct posture. This Strongback 24 model has flip back armrests and is a lightweight wheelchair, weighing under 27 pounds, with a distinctive ergonomic shape that encourages an upright, healthy posture and ensures user comfort from the outset.
The Strongback 24's exceptional ergonomic design is complemented by its curved lines and meticulous attention to detail. Additionally, its low weight and clever folding mechanism make it easy to transport in a car.
- Advanced Ergonomic Seating: Patented STRONGBACK Ergonomics With Easily Adjustable Posture Support In The Backrest
- Award Winning: Exclusive, Ergonomically Curved Frame Design
- Advanced Posture Support: Posture Support Technology Prevents Slouching And Back Pain To Create The Most Comfortable Wheelchair On The Market
- Ultra-Lightweight Foldable: Compact Ultra-Lightweight Foldable Design
- Footrests : Swing-Away Detachable Footrests
- Flip Back Armrests: Comfortable Desktop-Length Armrests That Can Flip Back
- Handles: Ergonomic Comfort-Grip Handles
- Rear Wheels: 24" Rear Wheels For Ease Of Use Outdoors And On Rougher Terrain
- High Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Strongback 24, Medium- 18" Seat
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 25.8 lbs.
- Product Weight (without footrests, wheels, and anti-tippers): 13.8 lbs.
- Seat Width: 18"
- Axles: 3-Position Rear Axle For Beginner, Intermediate, And Expert Users
- Flip Back Armrests: Yes
- Wheels: Quick-Release 24" Wheels
- Size (unfolded): 40" x 27" x 37"
- Size (folded): 29" x 14" x 29.5"
Warranty / Manual / Detailed Measurements / About Strongback MobilityUser Warranty
About Strongback Mobility