The shower chair is equipped with reclining and height adjustment features, which can be operated using either electric or hydraulic mechanisms. Its mechanical design makes it simple to maintain. The seat, backrest, and leg support are made of soft and durable polyurethane, allowing for comfortable positioning and easy cleaning. The footrests are height-adjustable and removable, while the swinging armrests make side transfers effortless. The chair comes with a PUR offset adjustable headrest and a hygiene bucket with a vacuum seal top. The polyamide nylon frame comes with a five-year warranty. Rebotec manufactures the frame using thermoplastic injection molding with their proprietary blend of pelletized raw material.
- Two Models: Hydraulic or electrical operation with height-adjustable option
- Reclineability: This reclining chair is designed to create a comfortable and hygienic care environment, with its soft and easy-to-clean cushions, tilt-in-space function, and drop swing arms.
- Comfortability: Ergonomically designed support features for patient comfort
- Commode: Hygiene opening with included bedpan
- Maneuverability: Swivel castors with secure locking mechanism for easy movement
- Easy Transfers: Arms rotate away for easy transfers and access during bathing
- Electric up/down Cycles: On a fully charged battery, there should be at least 30 cycles at 330 pounds. But we always stress to change out the battery regularly and keep one always charging (the chair comes with two). You can’t overcharge. Just good battery maintenance practices.
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Product Weight: 116 lbs. (Phoenix Electrical) | 114 lbs. (Phoenix Hydraulic)
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Floor to Seat Height: 23"
- Overall Width: 27"
- Overall Depth: 44" (Phoenix Electrical) | 46" (Phoenix Hydraulic)
- Caster Size: 5"