For individuals who are recovering from surgery, living with disabilities, or elderly with limited mobility, a dependable shower and commode chair for daily hygiene is essential. The Hamburg Wheeled Shower Commode Chair from Rebotec is a reliable option that caretakers can use to assist patients with showering or using the toilet.
- This chair is equipped with swiveling casters, which make navigating corners and entering elevators easier.
- It also features large armrests and footplates that allow patients to be comfortable while quickly moving out of the way when transferring from one area to another.
- Both caretakers and patients find this chair user-friendly, making it a popular choice for both inpatient and outpatient treatments.
- The chair has a weight capacity of 286 pounds.
- Casters are designed to swivel and lock for optimal performance.
- The backrest is contoured to fit the body shape.
- It's an excellent transport chair for both bathing and toileting.
- Footrests and armrests are designed to swing in and out, making it easier to transfer patients.
- Weight Capacity: 286 lbs.
- Product Weight: 31.96 lbs.
- Width: 22.04"
- Depth: 34.25"
- Seat Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.11" x (21.25"-23.22") x 18.89"
- Adjustable Toilet Height Without Bucket: 18.89"-20.83"
- Adjustable Toilet Height With Bucket: 17.71"-19.68"
- Caster Size: 5"