The Rebotec Dallas Bariatric Shower Chair is equipped with four swivel casters that enable patients to be easily wheeled in and out of showers without tubs, making transfers more convenient. It has a hygiene opening in the seat, allowing it to double as a bedside commode and comes with a removable bedpan that's easy to clean. Constructed of durable polyurethane, the chair's frame has a wide seating area to accommodate all body types. Additionally, a padded seat cover provides comfort during extended periods of sitting. With a weight capacity of 440 pounds, patients can feel secure and safe while using the shower chair.
- This bariatric shower chair is a versatile device that offers practical applications such as extra seating space, a high weight capacity, and a built-in bedpan commode to aid in bathing.
- Hygiene opening with easy-clean bedpan
- Four swivel casters for convenient mobility
- Foot rests are height-adjustable and rotatable
- Polyurethane construction can support up to 485 pounds
- Extra-wide seat with padded backrest for roomy comfort
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Product Weight: 48.5 lbs.
- Seat Width: 25.2"
- Seat Depth: 35.4"
- Floor to Seat Height: 22"
- Overall Width: 29"
- Overall Depth: 35.4"
- Over-Toilet Height ( with bucket rails): 17.3"
- Over-Toilet Height (without bucket rails): 18.5"