Proactive Medical's Protekt® Supreme Support mattress uses Equalization Technology to redistribute pressure and prevent pressure sores in immobile patients. The mattress features air cells and pressure valves for this purpose. The Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT™) infused in the foam mattress contains gel polymers and memory foam, providing comfort and increased breathability. This technology disperses heat and moisture to prevent discomfort. The sloped heel section of the mattress promotes blood circulation and reduces pressure in the lower leg and heel area, which is more prone to pressure sores. The nylon top cover of the mattress is stretchable for convenience and is fire retardant to protect against fluids.
- Pressure Redistribution: The Protekt® Supreme Support utilizes a series of 10 interconnected air cells and pressure valves to continually equalize pressure in response to patient movement and position changes. The Equalization Technology automatically redistributes weight to relieve pressure by increasing body surface contact.
- Visco Gel Technology: The top foam layer of Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT™) is an open cell visco memory foam infused with gel polymers. This VGPT™ provides rapid heat dissipation, excellent pressure redistribution and vastly increases breathability compared to traditional foam.
- Increased Blood Circulation: The sloped heel section reduces pressure and increases blood circulation by redistributing the load from the heel to the less vulnerable lower leg.
- Nylon Cover: Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, breathable and fire retardant.
- Cycles: Multiple alternating pressure cycles
- Low Air Loss: Function to prevent skin breakdown
- Transfers: Static mode for easy transfers
- Mattress Thickness: 6
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Warranty / Manual / Brochure / About Proactive MedicalUser Warranty
About Proactive Medical