The Protekt® Aire 7000 mattress system integrates four features, namely lateral rotation, low air loss, alternating pressure, and pulsation.
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- Lateral Rotation: offers three turning modes with adjustable angles and turning cycle times from 10-95 minutes – Left Turn, Right Turn and Full Turn.
- TrueCare™ Alternating Technology: Enhances patient comfort by re-inflating the 1st set of alternating cells before the 2nd set of cells start to deflate and alternate.
- Innovative iLAL™ (independent Low Air Loss): Effectively reduces the moisture and skin heat on the support surface by periodically providing a high volume of air loss relief.
- Selectable: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minute alternating cycle times with LED display and static mode for easy patient transfer.
- Constant Low Pressure (CLP) Mode: puts the mattress in a low pressure static surface for patients who cannot tolerate a dynamic surface but still require a pressure redistribution surface.
- Pulsate Mode: Adjustable cycle time provides a periodic pressure changing static surface.
- 18 Bladder Cell-on-Cell Mattress Design: prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Auto-Firm Mode: provides quick set up and ease of ingress and egress from bed.
- Audio/Visual Alarms: Power failure, low pressure and service alarm with error code.
- Nylon Quilted Top Cover: fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, vapor permeable and fire retardant.
- Two-Stage Fowler Detector: automatically stops turning at 20 degrees and increases the pressure output at 45 degrees to prevent “bottoming out.”
- Auto-Lockout: Ensures patient safety by locking the panel to prevent accidental setting changes.
Additional InformationUser Warranty
About Proactive Medical