The O2 Concepts Oxlife Liberty Portable Oxygen Concentrator provides efficient oxygen therapy and mobility, allowing patients to live life on their terms. Its sleek and sturdy design boasts innovative features, including a long-lasting battery.
Oxlife Liberty provides a continuous 24/7 flow of oxygen and high pulse dose capabilities in a compact and lightweight design. It is marketed as one of the most advanced POCs available.
- FAA approved for air travel
- Portable oxygen concentrator with dependable performance
- Continuous flow options up to 1.5 LPM and pulse flow from 1-9
- No need for refilling tanks or ongoing deliveries
- Ideal for home, work, or on-the-go use
Who Should Use An Oxygen Concentrator?
Those diagnosed with any of these conditions:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Severe Asthma
- Sleep Apnea
- Dimensions: Height: 9.9" x Width: 9.9" x Depth: 3.8"
- Device Weight: 6.35 lbs.
- Battery Duration: Up to 4.5 Hours
- Battery Recharge Time: Under 2.5 Hours on AC or DC
- Oxygen Concentration: 87%-95% at sea level at all settings
- Pulse Flow Settings: 1-9 with Bolus Size 8-75ML
- Continuous Flow Settings: 1-5 from .5LPM to 1.5LPM
- User Interface: Color LCD Screen with Keypad Controls
- AC Power / Universal Input: 12.4-15.1V, 8A Max | Power Consumption: 150W Maximum
- DC Power / Input: 11.5-16V, 8A Max | Power Consumption: 120W Maximum
- Operating Temperature: 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Altitude Operating Range: 0-13, 123 feet (0-4,000 meters)
- Transportation / Storage Humidity: 0-95% Non-Condensing
- Connectivity-DNA Technology: O2 Concepts Proprietary, Device-Initiated, and Clinical Management Platform Utilizing the Verizon Cellular Network
- Oxlife Liberty Portable Oxygen Concentrator System
- 1 Battery
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Cord
- Carry Bag
- Accessory Bag
- User Manual
Additional InformationUser Warranty
About O2 Concepts