An ergonomically designed chair is not just a buzzword, it actually makes a significant difference. Such chairs are not only more comfortable to sit in but also easier to use as everything is placed where you would expect it to be. These chairs are intuitive and prove to be extremely valuable for long-term use.
When it comes to wheelchairs, the market is flooded with options which can lead to confusion and indecisiveness. To help you make an informed purchase, we have created a series of Karman wheelchair reviews. In this series, we provide an unbiased review of each product so that you can make a well-informed decision.
The S-Ergo-305 Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair is an exceptional model that surpasses all expectations. In fact, it has won the top honors on our roundup review of the best wheelchairs available in the market today. In the following sections, we will walk you through all the features of this incredible chair and also highlight its few limitations so that you can decide if it's the right fit for you.
- Product Weight: 29 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Advanced Seating: Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Armrest: Flip Back Armrests With Height Adjustable Arm Pads
- Footrests: Swing In/Away Removeable Footrest
- Storage: Backrest Pouch Attached To The Upholstery
- Adjustable Seat Height: 18". 19", 20"
- Front Casters: 7" x 1" Polyurethane Front Caster
- Tires: 24" x 1 3/8" Flat Free Polyurethane Tires With Quick Release Axle
- Seat Width: 16"x17" or 18"x17"
- Cushions: AEIGIS Anti-Bacterial Cushions (machine washable)
- Seat Width: 16", 18"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Armrest Height: 9-11"
- Seat Height: 18", 19", 20"
- Back Height: 17"
- Overall Height: 38"
- Overall Open Width: 24", 26"
- Folded Width: 12"
- Overall Length: 43"
- Weight Without Riggings: 29 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 34"L x 31"H x 12.5"W
Warranty / About KarmanUser Warranty