The Joerns Hoyer Advance-E Portable Electric Professional Patient Lift is the perfect solution for easy storage and transport. Its lightweight design and folding capabilities make it perfect for transporting and travelling. With a reach of up to 66.5" and a low of 13.7", it's easy to transfer patients from the floor to the bed.
- Light Construction: Lightweight, durable aluminum construction
- Compact: Easy no-tools folding design for compact storage
- Easy Movement: Intuitive Push Pad facilitates movement initiation
- Legs: Swan Neck style legs enable close approach to the resident
- Safe Working Load: 341 lbs.
- Total Weight: 69.7 lbs.
- Power Operated Base: No
- Lifts Patient From Floor: Yes
- Base Type: Manual
- Base Width Open: 42.50"
- Furniture Clearance Needed: 4.50"
- Base Width Closed: 26.30"
- External Base Width Range: 26.3" to 42.5"
- Internal Base Width - Open: 39.30"
- Internal Base Width - Closed: 22.40"
- Lifting Range: 15.3" to 66.5"
- Base Length: 51.00"
- Base Height: 4.50"
- Mast Height: 53.50"
- Overall Height: 53.5"
- Overall Length: 51.00"
- Caster Size - Front: 3.00"
- Caster Size - Rear: 3.90"
- Ground Clearance: 1.10"
- Disassembles for Transport/Storage: Yes
- Battery: 2 x 12 volt rechargeable sealed lead acid type
- ISO 10535 Certified: Yes
Additional InformationUser Warranty
Hoyer Sling Selection Guide
Hoyer Sling Manuals