The Hermle Z600 OLEUM Oil Testing Centrifuge is a reliable and efficient choice for oil testing. Featuring a maintenance-free induction motor, stainless steel chamber and rotor options for both pear and conical ASTM tubes, it meets ASTM standards and is ideal for laboratory use. Enjoy peace of mind with its high-quality design and performance.
Please note: One rotor is required for Z600 OLEUM Series Centrifuge. Please select a rotor found in the accessories tab.
- Microprocessor with large LCD display
- Motor driven lid lock
- Active imbalance identification and cut-off
- Maintenance-free induction motor
- Noise level < 55 dBA, at max. speed
- Audio signal after stop
- Manufactured in accordance to international Safety Regulations
Distinct Control Panel
- Simple one-handed operation
- Easy programming even with gloves on
- Splash-proof foil keyboard
- Permanent indication of preset and actual values
- Selection of speed in both rpm and g-force, with increments of 10
- Ten acceleration and deceleration rates
- Pre-selection of running time from 10 s to 99 h 59 min or continuous operation
- Storage of up to 99 runs
- Quick-key for short runs
- Thermal cut-out for added safety
- Dimensions: 22 x 25 x 16 in.
- Power Requirement: 230V
Additional InformationUser Warranty: Five Years
About Benchmark Scientific