The Hermle Z366 Series Centrifuge provides a wide range of rotor and refrigeration choices, ensuring versatility and compatibility with various research types and applications. With its compact and top-notch design, the Z366 is an ideal addition to any laboratory, offering exceptional quality.
Please note: One rotor is required for Z366 Series Centrifuges. Please select a rotor found in the accessories tab.
- Maintenance-free induction drive
- Microprocessor with large LCD display
- Motor driven lid lock
- Automatic radio-frequency rotor identification system (RFID) with over speed protection upon rotor insertion
- Audible signal at the end of each run with several melody options
- Noise level < 63 dBA (dependent on rotor)
- Manufactured according to international safety regulations
- Stainless steel chamber
- Temperature range: -20°C to 40°C
- CFC-free refrigeration system
- Preselection of temperature with 1°C increments
- Pre-cooling program option
Distinct Control Panel
- Simple one-handed operation
- Easy to program with gloves on
- Foil keyboard
- Permanent indication of preset and actual values
- Selection of speed in both rpm and g-force, with increments of 10
- Ten acceleration and deceleration rates
- Pre-selection of running time from 10 s to 99 h 59 min or continuous
- Quick-key for short runs
- Timer: the centrifuge starts at the preselected time
- Dimensions Z366 and Z366-E: 17 x 20 x 14.2 in.
- Dimensions Z366-K and Z366-K-E: 28.3 x 20 x 14.2 in.
- Speed: 200 to 16,000rpm
- Power Requirement Z366 and Z366-K: 115V
- Power Requirement Z366-E and Z366-K-E : 230V