The Hermle Z307 Universal Centrifuge is a must-have instrument for clinical, research, and industrial laboratories. Utilize its wide array of accessories to spin microplates, microtubes, and centrifuge tubes up to 50 ml. Additionally, its swing-out rotors accommodate a variety of tubes, including blood collection tubes, 15/50 ml tubes, and even 200 ml tubes. The Z307 is a versatile, essential tool for any lab.
Important Note: The Z307 Series Centrifuge requires the use of a specific rotor, which can be found in the add-ons tab. Please ensure you select an appropriate rotor for your needs.
- Maintenance-free induction drive
- Microprocessor with large LCD display
- Lid lock for secure operation
- Automatic radio-frequency rotor identification system (RFID) with over speed protection upon rotor insertion
- Active imbalance identification and cut-off, specific to each rotor
- Imbalance tolerant drive for reliable performance
- A large variety of rotors and accessories to meet diverse needs
- Manufactured according to international safety regulations, such as IEC 61010
- Audible signal at the end of each run with multiple melody options
- Easy rotor exchange for convenience
- Low noise level under 63 dBA at maximum speed
- Improved ventilation system to keep samples cool
- Stainless steel chamber for durability and hygiene.
- Dimensions: 14 x 18.6 x 13 in.
- Speed: 200 to 14,000rpm
- Power Requirement: 120V
Additional InformationUser Warranty: Five Years
About Benchmark Scientific