The HelpUp Patient Lift with Airlift Technology was designed to provide a safe and comfortable solution to help lift loved ones off the floor after a fall. This innovative patient floor lift is quickly positioned under the patient and inflated to properly lift them back up to standing position; all while keeping them secure and stable. It’s powerful enough to support up to 300 lbs. of weight, plus its lightweight design (just 23 lbs.) makes this Patient Floor Lift easy to store away when not in use, or take it with you on the go in its included duffle bag. Whether in a closet, trunk or car, the HelpUp allows for convenient storage and travel without taking up valuable space.
The HelpUp also features an AirLift pump with a 30 ft cord so it can be easily positioned where needed, wherever your loved one has fallen. The safety of your loved ones should always be top priority—let the HelpUp Patient Lift with Airlift Technology protect them from potential harms that could arise due to falls.
- Head Support: A sturdy, comfortable head support is essential to provide a sense of safety and stability for your loved one. This product has been designed with a padded head support to provide extra security.
- Anti-Slip Support Seat: Rest assured that your loved one will remain in place during inflation with our non-slip seat feature. The soft, comfortable fabric will keep them snug and safe throughout the lift.
- Easy-Grip Handles: Oversized easy-grab handles make lifting your loved one as easy as can be! With four handles on the device, optimal control and stability are guaranteed.
- 3 Tiered Lift: Your loved one is never in any danger of being hurt by an uncontrolled inflation, and allows them plenty of time to adjust to their new surroundings before standing fully upright.
- Floor to Feet Seat Lift: In just minutes the AirLift inflates to quickly raise a loved one from the floor back to a standing position.
- Simple Caregiver Use: With the portable AirLift there's no waiting for first responders and the accompanying feeling of helplessness and indignity when they do arrive.
- Safe for Caregiver: Unskilled lifting is a sure recipe for injury to both the lifting person and the one being lifted. The AirLift removes the risk of a strained back, tendons, muscles or joints.
- Ease of Mind: Seniors are at particular risk of falling and not being able to get up, often assisted by another senior person who could also injure themselves in the attempt in helping the other.
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.