The 190-4W (tilt model) aluminum rehab commode is the new version of the 190 series commodes that feature 4 way seats. The 4 way seat option allows the seat to be mounted on the commode with the opening to the front, sides or back for peri care access in any of four directions for attendant or client. The positioning of the seat can be changed easily without the need of tools.
- 4 Way seat
- Molded seat, back & arm rest pads
- Commode hole insert
- Flip back arms
- Locking swivel casters
- Adjustable height swing away footrests
- Composite flip up foot plates
- Side release seat belt
- Strong tubular aluminum frame
- Adjustable removable anti-tippers
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Rear Wheels: 5" Locking Casters
- Wheel Size: 24"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Foot Rest Hanger Angle: 60°
- Foot Rest Length: 14" to 20"
- Back Height: 18"
- Product Weight: 36 lbs.
- Arm Height: 11" (From Seat)
- Arm Length: 13"
- Arm Pad Length: 9"
- Tilt Range Posterior: 20°
- Rear Internal Width: 15"
- Seat Heights: 21", 22" or 23"
- Seat Clearance Height: 19", 20", 21"
Warranty / About HealthlineUser Warranty