The AQ-1000 Beach and Trail Wheelchair has a weight capacity of 350 pounds. The rear proprietary aluminum forks and proprietary bushings are bearing free and turn easily on sand and many other terrains. The frame is constructed of UV rated furniture grade PVC with internal virgin aluminum pipe to maintain integrity strength on rough terrains like sand and parks or at the park with a beach.
The AQ-1000 Beach wheelchair has a turning ability on sand and rough terrains that outperform them all.
- Durable and lightweight
- 350 Pound weight capacity
- Stainless steel axles and stainless steel fasteners.
- No bearings, oil free
- Safe and comfortable
- Footrest, brake, seat cushion all included with purchase.
- Additional options: Seat belt and shoulder harness
- Specifications: Height-49'', Seating Width- 21'', Length-51'', Foot-rest- 12''x11'', Width- 46'', Seat Height- 25'', Seat-backrest-27'' Tall, Weight Capacity- 350lbs
Uniquely designed for the sand at the beach, grass at the park and other terrains. the AquaTrek2 AQ-1000 beach wheelchair can be used around swimming pools, spas, splash pads, the beach, your favorite park and vacation resorts. The standard AQ-1000 beach wheelchair comes equipped with footrest, brake and seat cushion. Additional options include the seat belt and the shoulder harness which are available upon request.
The AQ-1000 Beach and Trail Wheelchair has a parking brake . In the first photo the brake is pulled up and "pinned" for mobility. In the second photo the brake has been dropped to the surface level and in the last photo, a hole was made to bury and drop the brake into the sand hole about 3-4 inches deep creating a virtual anchor.
WE HAVE ALL THE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR MOBILITY NEEDS: