What Are The Benefits Of Mid-Size Mobility Scooters?
Mid-size mobility scooters have several notable benefits:
- Stability And Maneuverability: Greater stability and maneuverability compared to smaller mobility scooters.
- Comfortability: More comfortable seating and larger tires for smoother ride.
- Weight Capacity: Increased weight capacity.
- Storage: Larger storage space for personal items.
- Battery: Longer battery life and range.
- Options: Available with a variety of accessories and customization options.
- Optional 4-Wheel: Available in 4 wheel option for added stability.
- High-End Features: Often come with more advanced features such as suspension, lighting, and higher top speeds.
Skyward Medical Is Authorized
Top 2 Most Purchased Mid-Size Mobility Scooters
The Afiscooter (Breeze) C offers new advanced technology, top reliability, safety and stylish design. This is the top of the line medium size scooter of the Afiscooter family.
The Afiscooter C 3-Wheel has been redesigned to include updated features. It is extremely safe and stable and is an excellent choice for outdoor use on both paved and uneven surfaces. It features standard pneumatic tires, front and rear suspension as well as front and rear bumpers. The 18" wide captain's seat is very comfortable and swivels 360º for easy transfers.
Afikim has upgraded the Afiscooter's drive range capabilities so you can travel up to 28 miles on a single charge or up to 36 miles if you choose to upgrade your batteries. The Afiscooter C has a standard LED lighting package that features smart brakelights which turn off after five seconds of idling to conserve battery life. You’ll also have turn signals and rear-view mirrors on each side.
We like the Afiscooter C for its enhanced safety features and great standard elements. The Afiscooter C is a very popular scooter in Europe and European standards require scooters to have full lighting packages - many European scooters are driven through towns and therefore have better suspension than most American models.
- Lights: Rear LED lighting package for enhanced safety
- Tiller: Standard delta tiller for those with limited hand dexterity
- Mirrors: Dual rearview mirrors are standard
- Features: Turn signals
- Seat: Orthopedic rotatable Captain's seat
- Drive Range: Up to 36 miles
- Max Speed: 9.30 mph
- Weight Capacity: 297 lbs.
- Weight: 229 lbs.
Merits Health Products is driven to improve lives - every day, all over the world - by making high-quality manual wheelchair, power wheelchair, rehab power wheelchair, scooter, accessibility, patient aid, stair lift and seating & positioning products. We provide reliable, expertly engineered solutions for nearly every need. Our innovative designs constitute years of experience and research to fully understand the special needs of individuals.
Through years of consultations, personal contacts and studies, Merits Health Products has adapted every way conceivable to satisfy our customers efficiently with quality and professionalism.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Product Weight: 178 lbs.
- Driving Range: 18 mi.
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Battery Type: 12V / U1 x 2 pcs
- Motor: DC 24V, 250W (Rating) / 915W (Max)
- Max Climbing Angle: 10°
- Turning Radius: 39"
- Ground Clearance: 4"
What Our Customers Are Saying
Related Collections, Blogs And Articles
- Best Mobility Scooters For Outdoor Use