The next generation, self-loading portable in the Quingo mobility scooters range, the Flyte mobility scooter loads and unloads itself in under 60 seconds using the innovative and newly designed MK2 docking station. The MK2 is easier to fit, more flexible and lighter docking station with the heaviest component weighing just 19.6lb. It will fit most hatchbacks and SUVs with the included SUV adaptor kit.
The Flyte is the perfect indoor and outdoor mobility scooter for those that struggle with lifting.
Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications and assembly by highly trained technicians and, like all 5-wheel Quingo mobility scooters. the Flyte mobility scooter comes with safety as standard.
The Quingo Flyte mobility scooter takes portability to the next level, removing the need for heavily lifting while loading in under 60 seconds. With its ability to self-load using the two-button wired controller and MK2 docking station, the Flyte can be transported with ease in nearly every hatchback cars, SUVs, or 4×4 (requires SUV and 4 x4 Docking Station Extension Kit). The Flyte is ideal for indoors and out and can be used for trips to the local store, shopping centers, and other public places or for keeping in touch with family and friends. The unique 5-wheel stability system shared by all Quingo scooters preserves the maneuverability and improves your driving position and posture. With the patented 5-wheel design, you’ll have the maneuvering benefits of a 3-wheel mobility scooter and the stability and safety characteristics of a 4-wheel scooter. Like all Quingo scooters, the Flyte offers an exceptional anatomical driving position with an incredible 80% more foot room than a 4-wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. The Quintell™ Adaptive footplates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes to ensure the most natural and comfortable riding position.
- Width: 59"
- Length: 110"
- Height: 101"
- Maximum Speed: 4 mph
- Class: 2
- Intended Use: Pavement
- Curb Climbing Height Ability: 3"
- Maximum Range: 23 Miles
- Maximum With Range Extender: 34 Miles
- Type: 5 Wheel PMV
- Maximum Weight Limit: 351 lbs
- Electric Motor: 250 Watt
- Battery Configuration: 4 x 22AH or 6 x 22AH
- Portability in its own class – With its self-loading ability and all new MK2 docking station, the Flyte makes transporting your mobility scooter a breeze. The heavy lifting is eliminated, as loading and unloading is achieved by using the 2 buttons on the wired controller. The heaviest component on the MK2 docking station weighs just 19.6lb.
- No ordinary portable mobility scooter – Enhanced 5-wheel Although agile, the first generation 3-wheel portable mobility scooters are unable to match the 4-wheel portables stability. Using British designed 5-wheelQuintell™ technology makes for unrivalled agility and stability which is crucial for negotiating tight turns, hills, slopes, or when mounting or descending curbs.
- Enhanced posture & comfort – Being able to achieve a healthy posture is a vital consideration when choosing any mobility vehicle. Quingo is the only range of mobility scooters that feature adaptive footplates and allow for full ergonomic posture control, affording exceptional comfort even on those lengthy excursions. The feet forward configuration of Quingo allows customers a loftier stature, and for those who may suffer joint stiffness, to be accommodated in comfort in a portable scooter measuring only 42.2 inches in length.
- Safer curb handling, even at angles – Curbs can represent considerable obstacle to scooter users. Only the Quingo 5-wheelsystem features the capability to ascend and descend kerbs at an angle of up to 45°. Additionally, Quingo’s patented Kerbmaster not only prevents tipping but also eliminates beaching with its auto-powered drive system.
- Easy view digital dash with battery meter gauge, digital status/fault indicators, infinitely variable speed dial, push button lighting control, audible warning horn button, fingertip forward/reverse speed levers, security ignition key.
- Two tone fold flat seat with forward/reverse mechanism & quick release seatbelt.
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights/center rear brake warning light.
- Docking station securely holds Flyte during transit. Fits most small hatchback cars and larger vehicles with no modifications to the vehicle and no tools required.
- Unrivalled agility and a tighter turning circle – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5-wheelQuingo proved to be more maneuverable than any 4-wheel scooter of comparable length on the market today. This allows for agility, while maintaining safety, in places with restricted space, such as small shops and shopping centers.
Warranty / About Quingo
User Warranty- 60 Days