The Nuprodx MC6200Tilt is a multi-functional mobility chair that provides maximum comfort and stability. It combines a commode chair, tub access slider system, and in-home mobility chair into one unit. Featuring a center-of-mass, tilt-in-space design with head support and a 400 lbs. capacity, it eliminates the need for multiple bedside transfers in the dangerous bathroom environment. With its 20” x 20” seat and smooth rolling transfer system, the MC6200Tilt is the safest and most convenient mobility chair on the market.
- USA Made: Proudly Made in the USA
- Cushions: Hand-Wrapped Naugahyde Cushions
- Durable Materials: Aircraft-Grade Aluminum, Brass, and Stainless Steel Components
- Connector Bridge: Patented Connector Bridge for Effortless Tub Access
- High-Quality Derlin Wheels and Self-Aligning Slider Tracks: Ensures a Smooth Transfer into the Tub.
- Headrest: Adjustable Headrest Included
- Tilt-In-Space: Tilt-in-Space Mechanism Operated by a Hand Crank
- Armrests: Flip-Back Cantilever Arms for Versatile Use
- Universal Bathroom Compatibility: Fits Over Standard and ADA Compliant Toilets. Fits into Almost Any Bathtub or Shower
- Skin-Friendly Comfort: Cushions Provide Softness and Texture. Ideal for Individuals Prone to Skin Issues.
- Spacious Seat Frame and High Weight Capacity: Larger Seat Frame for Extra Space and Comfort. Supports Users Requiring Higher Weight Capacity.
- Corrosion-Resistant Durability: Constructed with Materials Resistant to Rust and Corrosion.
- Cost-Effective Bathroom Accessibility: Converts Non-Accessible Bathrooms to Accessible Ones. Eliminates the Need for Expensive Remodeling.
- Safe and Convenient Transfers: Provides a Secure and Convenient Way to Transfer into a Tub.
- Exceptional Mobility: Offers the Smoothest Rolling Transfer System.
- Privacy-Friendly Design: Removable Connector Bridge for Shower Curtain Closure.
- Efficient Weight Distribution: Centralizes User's Weight Throughout Tilt Range. Reduces the Footprint Compared to Rear-Pivoting Tilt Designs.
- Roll-in Section Width: 25" (measured from the outside crank handle to the opposite side arm pad)
- Seat Size: 20"x20"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 21.5 to 25.5"
- Under-Frame-to-Floor Height: 16 to 20"
- Product Weight: 76 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
***Please note that updates to our units can be made at any time which may not be reflected in product pictures on the website, assembly instructions, or videos. However, any changes will be reflected on the quote or invoice. Nuprodx has no obligation to provide the exact options that were provided for earlier models prior to any changes, unless otherwise specified by the customer and agreed to by Nuprodx.***
Additional InformationUser Warranty