The Nuprodx MC6000TiltPED is the perfect commode chair for a child with a higher-level disability, providing maximum comfort and stability with its center-of-mass, tilt-in-space design. This feature-packed model also includes a head support for added safety. With a tub access slider system, the MC6000TiltPed is a convenient and safe in-home mobility chair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers to and from the bathroom. This chair offers the smoothest rolling transfer system on the market, making it the ultimate choice for user and caregiver.
- USA Made: Manufactured in the United States
- Cushions: Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Durable Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, and stainless steel components
- Easy-to-Change Slide Direction: Adapt to different bathroom configurations. Patented connector bridge for sliding over and into the tub. High-quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for a smooth transfer.
- Adaptable Seat Size with Growth Features: Standard 17”x17” seat size. Accommodates smaller and larger children. Grows with the child.
- Comfort and Accessibility Features: Adjustable padded headrest. Flip-up cantilever arms. Adjustable swing-away footrests. Tilt-in-space system with rack and pinion hand crank
- Universal Fit for Toilets and Bathtubs: Accommodates standard and ADA compliant toilets. Fits into most bathtubs and showers.
- Customizable Design for Users and Bathrooms: Adjusts to fit different user sizes. Adaptable to unique bathroom configurations.
- Skin-Friendly Comfort: Cushions provide softness and texture. Ideal for individuals prone to skin issues.
- Corrosion-Resistant Durability: Built with materials that resist rust and corrosion.
- Affordable Accessibility Upgrade: Converts non-accessible bathrooms. Eliminates the need for expensive remodeling.
- Safe and Convenient Bathroom Access: Provides a secure way to transfer over and Into the tub.
- Exceptional Smoothness in Mobility: Offers the smoothest rolling transfer bench system
- Privacy-Friendly Connector Bridge: Connector bridge can be removed for shower curtain closure
- Compact and Stable Tilt Design: Centralizes user's weight throughout the tilt range. Requires less space compared to rear-pivoting tilt designs.
- Roll-in Section Width: 22 inches (measured from the outer crank handle to the opposite side arm pad)
- Seat Size: 17"x17"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 21.5 to 25.5"
- Under-Frame-to-Floor Height: 16 to 20"
- Product Weight: 66 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Additional InformationUser Warranty