Introducing the ActiveCare Deluxe Bed - a versatile and user-friendly solution for home, hospital, or care facility use. This bed offers premium aesthetics and essential features like Battery Backup/Nightlight and OneButtonSafeTurn for easy operation. With just a touch of a button, users can transition effortlessly from reclined to seated positions.
The bed's exceptional versatility includes a full chair position with independent head and knee adjustments, ensuring maximum comfort. Whether you want to watch TV, enjoy a meal, or spend time with loved ones, you can do it all comfortably in bed.
Additionally, the head of the bed can articulate to nearly 90 degrees, with the rollback feature reducing shearing and friction in the lower back for better support and reduced discomfort. The ActiveCare Deluxe Bed is the all-in-one solution for comfort, convenience, and care.
- Who Is The ActiveCare Bed For?: The ActiveCare bed is designed for those with ALS, Parkinson's Disease, and anyone struggling with getting in and out of bed.
- One Button SafeTurn Exit: Exclusive feature automating the bed to turn into a chair for safe entry and exit.
- Full Chair Position: Allows patients to sit comfortably in bed for various activities like watching TV, eating, and socializing.
- RollBack in Place™: Head of bed can articulate to 80 degrees, reducing shearing/friction in the lower back.
- Adjustable Overall Height Included: Allows the chair's height to be adjusted for easy entry and exit from bed and optimal caregiving height.
- Built-in Stand Assist Included: High/Low Height Adjustment assists with standing up and sitting down, adding safety and assistance.
- Battery Backup Included: Kicks in during power outages to control bed features.
- Underbed Lighting Included: Assists with nighttime restroom breaks or provides ambient light for caregiving without disturbing the user.
- Optional Advanced Digital Control Panel Features: Offers lockouts, digital HOB/knee angle, height indicator, patient scale, and Trendelenburg for a more advanced and residential hospital bed appearance.
Features Unique To ActiveCare Deluxe
- Wood Frame: Attractive Wood Frame Package
- Lighting: Under Bed Lighting
- Special Casters: Hidden Casters
- Backup Battery: Built In Back Up Battery
- Bed Dimensions (L × W × H): 94″ × 36″ or 42″ × 13.5″ – 27.5″
- Sleep Surface (L × W): 80″ × 36″ or 42″
- Height Ranges: 13.625″ – 28.50″
- Overall Bed Width: 36″ or 42″
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Maximum Head Angle: 55° – 61° / 87° – 93° (Pivoted)
- Maximum Knee Angle: 26° – 32°
- Product Weight: 460 lbs. (AT36ADJUSTDEL) / 470 lbs. (AT42ADJUSTDEL)
- Product Weight With Boards: 598 lbs. (AT36ADJUSTDEL) / 608 lbs. (AT42ADJUSTDEL)
Additional InformationUser Warranty