The TR900 Stainless Steel Tub is a versatile option for water therapy needs, providing both cold and hot water for treating burns or loosening stiff joints and muscles. With its wide range of applications, healthcare professionals can use it to treat various patients with different conditions, while caregivers can offer a premium bathing experience.
To enhance safety and convenience, the TR900 features an adjustable height that minimizes the risk of injury for healthcare professionals who won't have to bend or stretch too far. This allows them to concentrate on providing superior care with peace of mind. Additionally, patients are protected from potential hazards through the thermostatic valve and overflow control, which ensures that the water temperature and level are always accurate.
- Long Lasting: Designed to withstand harsh environments, this tub is resistant to corrosion and chemicals. Its durability makes it ideal for demanding settings.
- Convenience: It also includes convenient features such as easy height adjustment, a thermostatic mixer, and overflow control to ensure safe and hygienic care.
- Versatile: The TR900 comes in four different models, making it suitable for nearly any facility.
- Burn Treatment: The bath section is fabricated from highly durable stainless steel and therefore designed to enable the care and treatment of burn injuries, being both suitable for the use of specific chemical cleaning agents and also easy to clean and disinfect after each patient use.
- Adjustable: Height adjustable to reduce caregiver injuries
- Safety: Thermostatic mixer and overflow control support patient safety
- Multi-Use: Suitable for a variety of facilities to treat and care for different patients
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is chemical and corrosion resistant
Optional Upgrade Descriptions
- Whirlpool: The Whirlpool system generates a gentle massaging effect that stimulates blood circulation that may ease muscle tension.
- Autofill System: Autofill function rapidly fills the bathtub and makes the complete bathing cycle more efficient and minimizes the heat loss.
- Cleaning/Disinfection System: Separate cleaning system with safety on and off valves to ease cleaning of bath and other equipment.
- Disinfection Fluid Flowmeter: Flow meter control for dilution of cleaning solution. Only for TR 900 models with cleaning.
- Transport Wheel Beam With Ramp: For easier handling during installation.
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Product Weight: 584.22 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 69.9 x 57.1 x 27.6 in.
- Power Supply: 230 V, 50 Hz or 110 V, 60 Hz
- Removable Foot Support: Yes
- Pop-Up Drainage: Yes
- Reinforced Hoses: Yes
- Hot-and-Cold Water Installation Kit: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Height Range (from floor to top of bath lid): 24"-37"
Additional InformationUser Warranty
About TR Equipment