The Battery Operated Multi-Tasking Adjustable Shower Stretcher features a side-mounted column that overlaps with the patient's bed or stretcher, providing a smooth surface that caregivers can use to slide or roll the patient over into the shower stretcher. The stretcher's height is adjustable to cater to caregiver preference, and it can be tilted to achieve easier access or Trendelenburg positioning. The onboard battery can be charged via a magnetic charger connection or removed for remote charging.
- Height and Tilt Adjustment: Convenient height and tilt adjustment for personalized comfort.
- Side-Mounted Column: Streamlined patient transfers facilitated by the side-mounted column design.
- Battery Operated with Remote Control: User-friendly remote control for effortless adjustments.
- Dual-Drainage Design: Comfortable showering experience with a flexible drainage hose.
- Mobility and Stability: Equipped with two brake castors and two straight-steering castors for easy maneuverability and stability.
- Dimensions (L x W): 76" Length 27" Width (Standard) 84" Length 31" Width (Large)
- Height: 19"- 35"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Chassis/Frame: Powder coated stainless steel
- Castors: 3" Twin Castors. 2 with locking brakes and 2 straight steering.
- Control: Hand control for height and tilt adjustment
- Mattress, Pillow: Blue. Flame retardant material
- Battery: Onboard; rechargeable, 24 V /7Ah (2 pcs) Removeable; 24 V, 4 Ah
- IP Protection Class: IPX5
- All TR 3200 models comes delivered ready for use with a MagCode charger, mattress, head pillow, 4 braked castors and 39" flexible drainage hose.
Additional InformationUser Warranty
Tender Specification Text
About TR Equipment