The Heavy-Duty Battery-Powered Bariatric Shower Stretcher is a reliable and robust caregiving instrument suitable for use at home or in facilities. It can be effortlessly adjusted to the preferred height of the caregiver and tilted for improved access or to attain the Trendelenburg position. The stretcher's operation is simple, and it can be adjusted quickly and easily using a remote control. The stretcher's dual-drainage system ensures a comfortable showering experience, but it can also be utilized for various other purposes.
- The Atlas Heavy-Duty Battery-Powered Bariatric Shower Stretcher is built tough and has a robust construction that makes it suitable for a wide range of applications beyond just showering.
- It can handle heavy workloads and is designed to be durable, ensuring that it lasts for a long time.
- Height and tilt adjustable for patient and caregiver convenience
- Heavy duty weight capacity
- Battery operated adjustment with remote control
- Dual-drainage design with flexible drainage hose
- Two brake castors and two straight-steering castors
- Weight Capacity (Patient and Water): 1,000 lbs.
- Overall Length: 87"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Height Adjustable Range: 21" to 33"
- Brake Bar and Upper Side Rail/Hinge Material: Powder Coated Stainless Steel
- Control: Hand Pendant
- Mattress/Pillow Material: Flame Retardant Composite
- Battery: 24V Rechargeable
- TR 4000 comes delivered ready for use with a battery MagCode charger, mattress, 15 degree wedge pillow and 39" flexible drainage hose.