The TR3000 Shower Bed offers smooth and quiet operations, allowing for easy adjustments from 24 to 35 inches and a slight Trendelenburg position. Caregivers can tend to patients uninterrupted thanks to a foot-operated control, powered by a 24 V battery that is either attached or removable depending on the bed model.
- The shower bed also boasts dual drainage, eliminating the need for a designated head end and allowing for flexible positioning.
- Cleaning is hassle-free with a removable mattress and flexible drain pipe, while the high-quality materials ensure durability with frequent use.
- The TR3000 Shower Bed comes in various battery-powered options and sizes to accommodate different facilities and patients.
- Battery powered for high patient accessibility
- Height and tilt adjustments allow for premium patient care
- Minimizes caregiver strain with side column and foldable rails
- High-quality materials ensure unit longevity
- Available in a model with a removable battery
- Dimensions (L x W): 75" x 25" (Standard), 63" x 25" (Short), 83" x 25" (Long)
- Height: 23.6" - 35.5"
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Floor Clearance: 6.3"
- Chasis/Frame: Powder-coated stainless steel
- Casters: 4 braked twin casters, 4"
- Control: Foot-operated control for height and manual tilt adjustment on both sides
- Mattress, Pillow: Blue, both in flame retardant material, Mattress with Dual drainage
- Tilt: Manual tilt adjustment on both sides, +/- 4 degrees
- Battery: On board 24 V, 7 Ah. / Removable LiON 24 V, 5 Ah. Buzzer for low battery
- Protection Class Electronics: Complete unit IPX5 (Hand control and removable batteries IPX6)
- All TR3000 models come delivered ready for use with a MagCode charger, mattress, head pillow, 4 braked castors and 39" flexible drainage hose.
Additional InformationUser Warranty
Tender Specification Text
About TR Equipment