The benefits of climbing rope are no longer the exclusive province of elite athletes with the RX2500 ORYX™. Now, safe and effective rope-pulling exercise is available to athletes, students, fitness enthusiasts, and even for injury-rehabilitation purposes. No need to worry about the risks and inconvenience of hanging rope from the ceiling. The seat offers added stability and safety, and it is removable for wheelchair-accessibility. Progressive resistance™ adjusts to the needs of users of all fitness levels.
- Hand-Made Rope: Get a grip on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy-to-clean. Available in black or burgundy-black colors.
- Progressive Resistance: Automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity.
- Adjustable Pulley: 8-position pop-pin enables vertical, horizontal and diagonal pull configurations for a full body workout
- Compliant and Mobiles: Standard ADA compliant removable seat and transport wheels for easy unit positioning
- Standing or sitting rope pulling positions
- Compatible with HiperVision virtual training system: Interactive training system for club members, group training, and individuals available as an ADD-ON
Weight: 160 lbs.
Dimensions: 48"L x 35"W x 91"H