RX2100 offers unparalleled versatility and convenience for applications as diverse as our many satisfied customers! The rack-mountable design of the RX2100 can turn any tired old power-rack into a cutting edge, brand new piece of equipment. It can also be easily integrated with bag-racks, adding more functionality to your existing installations. Best of all, the same benefits and safety features of functional exercise and sport-specific training that other ROPEFLEX™ models provide can be yours without losing any floor space, by simply attaching the RX2100 to your existing hardware.
- Progressive Resistance automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity
- Hand-Made Rope: Get a grip on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy-to-clean. Available in black or burgundy-black colors.
- Adjustable Pulley System: Easy add-on to any upright post. 8-position pop-pin enables vertical, horizontal and diagonal pull configurations for arms, back, core, legs. One machine, full-body workout. Use one upright or multiple uprights for group training. Available as an ADD-ON
- Universal Mount: Mounting brackets are compatible with almost any type of racks, rigs. Attach to uprights, crossbeams and concreate walls.
- All Weather: Outdoor version of the RX2100 is built to last.
- Works with tubing from 2X2’’up to 4X4’’ uprights and crossbeams
- Compatible with most Power racks and rigs or attach to walls
- Soft-Braided rope for easy and comfortable grip
- Add adjustable rail pulley with pop-pin for horizontal and diagonal exercises
- *Available in outdoor version - OX2O (IP64)
Weight: 45 lbs.
Dimensions: 13"L x 13"W x 16"H