The Oxlife Independence is a portable and stationary oxygen concentrator that uses Energy Smart Technology to provide high oxygen flow, long battery life, and continuous therapy for 24/7 use. It stands out among other POCs for its advanced features and reliable performance.
- Continuous flow (up to 3.0 LPM) and pulse flow (.5 to 6) settings.
- Long-life (up to 6 hours), dual battery configuration supports battery swap and charging while device is in use.
- AC and DC operation in all settings and meets FAA requirements for air travel.
- Durable polycarbonate case with best-in-class components.
- Compatible for use in conjunction with CPAP and BiPAP.
- Meets the majority of long-term oxygen therapy patient requirements.
- Proven 24/7 use as portable and stationary.
- No tanks to refill or the limitations of ongoing tank deliveries.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Who Should Use An Oxygen Concentrator?
Those diagnosed with any of these conditions:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Severe Asthma
- Sleep Apnea
- Dimensions: Height: 20.2" x Width: 10.9" x Depth: 9.45"
- Device Weight: 16.7 lbs.
- Oxygen Flow Rate (Pulse 15-40 BPM): Continuous: 0.5-3 LPM in 0.5 Increments / Pulse: 0.5-6.0 in 0.5 Increments (8-96 ML)
- Battery Duration: 5.75 Hours @ 2 Pulse at 20 BP / 2.5 Hours @ 2 LPM Continuous
- Battery Recharge Time: 2.5 Hours
- Oxygen Concentration: 87%-95% at sea level at all settings
- AC Power / Universal Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz / 50-60 Hz | 2.0A Maximum
- DC Power: 12-15 VDC | 15 amps
- Operating Temperature: 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Altitude Operating Range: 0-13, 123 feet (0-4,000 meters)
- Transportation / Storage Humidity: 0-95% Non-Condensing
- Connectivity-DNA Technology: O2 Concepts Proprietary, Device-Initiated, and Clinical Management Platform Utilizing the Verizon Cellular Network
- Oxlife Independence Portable/Stationary Oxygen Concentrator System
- 1-2 Batteries
- Pull Handle and Wheels
- AC and DC Power Supplies
- Accessory Bag
- User Manual
Additional InformationUser Warranty
About O2 Concepts