Merits Health Products is driven to improve lives - every day, all over the world - We provide reliable, expertly engineered solutions for nearly every need. Our innovative designs constitute years of experience and research to fully understand the special needs of individuals. Through years of consultations, personal contacts and studies, Merits Health Products has adapted every way conceivable to satisfy our customers efficiently with quality and professionalism.
- Award Winning Company: Merits has won the Mobility Product Award 2021 by Mobility Management. One of the leading web media for mobility, accessibility and complex rehab technology industries in USA.
- Front Wheel Drive: Agile stylish front wheel drive powerchair.
- Special Color Shade: Color through or painted shroud.
- Ergonomic Seating: designed with changeable leather-style back and seat covers.
- Frame: Simplified frame structure with removable shroud for easy maintenance access.
- Lightweight: Compact and lightweight.
- Large Adjustable Footplate: Large flip-up aluminum footplate, height adjusted.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 154 lbs.
- Driving Range: 18 mi.
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Battery Type: 12V U1 x 2 pcs
- Motor: DC 24V , 130W (Rating) / 450W(Max)
- Max Climbing Angle: 8°
- Turning Radius: 22.5"
- Ground Clearance: 2.4"
- Controller: PG nVR2-50A / DY LiNX
- Charger: 4A off-board
- Front Wheel: 6" PU tire
- Drive Wheel: 9" PU tire
- Rear Wheel: 9" PU tire
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 15"
- Seat Height: 20"-22"
- Backrest Height: 18"
- Footrest Extension Length: 15"-19"
- Overall Length: 37.5"
- Overall Width: 21.5"
- Overall Height: 36"
Additional InformationUser Warranty