The Hermle Z216MK Refrigerated Microcentrifuge is designed to meet the needs of modern molecular biology laboratories. Compact and powerful, it boasts 10 rotor options, allowing for versatile use. Its ability to accommodate 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml, and 2.0ml microtubes, PCR strips, hematocrit tubes, and even 5.0ml centrifuge tubes makes this microcentrifuge highly efficient. With the advanced microprocessor controls, users can set and display the rotational speed in either rpm or rcf, as well as adjust acceleration and deceleration rates.
Please note: One rotor is required for Z216MK Series Centrifuges. Please select a rotor found in the add-ons tab.
- Compressor driven cooling system
- Temperature range: -20°C to 40°C
- Reaches 4°C from room temperature in less than 10 minutes
- CFC-free refrigeration system
- Input and indication of temperature either in °C or °F
Distinct Control Panel
- Simple one-handed operation
- Easy programming with gloves on
- Foil keyboard for convenience
- Permanent indication of preset and actual values
- Selection of speed in both rpm and g-force, with 10-unit increments
- Quick-key for short runs
- Ten acceleration and deceleration rates
- Storage capacity of up to 99 runs, including rotor information
- Pre-selection of running time from 10 seconds to 99 hours 59 minutes or continuous operation
- Dimensions Z216-MK and Z216-MK-E: 11 x 21.6 x 11.4 in.
- Speed: 200 to 15,000rpm
- Power Requirement Z216-MK: 115V
- Power Requirement Z216-MK-E: 230V
Additional InformationUser Warranty: Five Years
About Benchmark Scientific