The 170 Tilt And Recline Rehab Shower Commode is a high quality shower
commode that is packed with features. Its aluminum frame will not rust
and is much lighter than comparable steel rehab commodes. With a weight
capacity of 286 pounds and an 18” x 17” seat size this rehab commode will fit
most adults comfortably and is ideal for institutional use.
When reclined/tilted, the patient’s hip angle is opened and their lower legs
are elevated simultaneously to provide comfortable and secure adjustable
positioning to meet the preference/needs of the user.
The headrest is adjustable in height, angle and horizontal position to support
the user’s head in the most comfortable and secure position for them.
- Removable snap on SOFT SEAT
- Padded armrests and backrest
- Height adjustable Wheelchair
- Lightweight aluminum NO RUST tubular frame
- Swing Away Footrests are adjustable height and removable
- Removable insert cushion of showering or toileting
- 5" Swivel all locking casters and 24" rear wheels
- Includes interchangeable casters or 24" wheels for rear
- Removable slide on pail
- Flip back arms
- Seat belt (side release)
- Adjustable removable Anti-Tippers
- Adjustable headrest
- Rear locking brakes
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Seat Tilt Range: 0° to 13°
- Lower Back Recline Range: 90° to 111°
- Upper Back Angle: 15°
- Lower Leg Support Angle: 90° to 50°
- Weight: 46.5 lbs.
- Wheels (Locking Casters): 5"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Height Adjustable: 21.8"-23.8"
- Footrest Hanger Angle: 60°
- Footrest Length Infinite Adjustment: 14" to 20"
- Back Height: 16"
- Arm Height (From Seat): 8"
- Arm Length: 12.5"
- Arm Pad Length: 11.75"
- Calf Support (W x L): 18.1" x 12"
- Back Seat Height (Top of Back Support): 17.5"
- Back Width: 18.3"
- Knee to Footrest Height: 14"-20"
- Weight Capacity: 286 lbs.
- Backrest to End of Calf Support Length When Elevated: 41.9"
- Overall Length When Upright Footrests at Their Highest: 47.7"
- Overall Length When Upright Footrests at Their Lowest: 50.3"
Warranty / About HealthlineUser Warranty