The Grafco Hematocrit Centrifuge is designed to perform laboratory tests for hematocrit values (HCT) in various fields such as biochemistry, microbic immunity genetics, blood separation, and general clinical testing.
Cleaning this machine is simple. Just use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the outer case, rotor lid, and rotor tube holder grooves. After ensuring thorough drying, connect the centrifuge to a properly grounded 110V/60Hz electrical outlet by attaching the electrical cord to the cord port located on the back of the machine.
- This centrifuge features a digital timer with a maximum duration of 99 minutes
- Fixed speed setting, brake control, and a reading scale.
- It operates at a fixed speed of 12,000 RPM, and to prevent overheating, it is equipped with a thermal cutout switch that ensures safe operating temperatures.
- The centrifuge has a capacity to hold up to 24 capillary tubes measuring 1.2mm (or 1.5mm) x 75mm.
- The Grafco hematocrit centrifuge includes an LED digital display timer, allowing easy setting of spin time from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Once the desired spin time is set on the timer, simply press the start button, and the rotor will begin spinning.
- The timer will continuously display the remaining spin time until the cycle is completed.
- You can control the acceleration or deceleration of the rotor by pressing the brake switch.
- Overall: 10 1/4 inches in diameter, 9 3/4 inches in width, and 9 1/2 inches in height (reaching approximately 20 inches in height when the lid is open).
- One -24 place Hematocrit centrifuge
- Detachable Power Cord
- Reader Scale
Additional InformationUser Warranty- 1 Year Warranty
About Graham Field