The Dreampod Mineral Soaker takes relaxation and recovery to the next level with its customizable hot water feature. Infused with minerals, its above-standard temperature ensures an ultra-relaxing bathing experience beneficial to your health. Pair it with the Dreampod Ice Bath for a full spectrum of hot and cold therapy. Perfect for businesses and individuals alike!
- No Plumbing Required: Dreampod's systems do not require complicated plumbing.
- Auto Mode: One setup, the Mineral Soaker works automatically to keep the solution at the predefined temperature as well as the water sparkling clean by automatic filtration and dosing of required chemicals (H202). The Mineral Soaker requires little to no maintenance.
- Multi-Color Lighting: Creates beautiful effects and will make you feel even more relaxed and comfortable while taking your bath.
- Filtration Control: Works automatically without additional user intervention.
- Automatic Dosing: Instead of manually dosing water treatment chemicals, just setup automatic dosing to keep the water clean and sparkling.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 63" x 35.43" x 23.6"
Epsom Salt Recommendation (Floating)
- How Much Epsom Salt Should Be Added To Float?: 440-551 lbs.
Mineral Soaker Floating Benefits
- Sensory Deprivation: Enclosed float pods/tanks provide a controlled environment where external sensory input is minimized or eliminated. This sensory deprivation can lead to a deep state of relaxation and can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Magnesium: It's been reported that up to 57% of the world's population does not get the recommended amount of magnesium needed to maintain health and wellness. Magnesium happens to be one of the main ingredients present in Epsom salt, which is used in the Dreampod Mineral Soaker. By soaking in the warm waters of the Mineral Soaker the body will absorb trace minerals, as well as magnesium. This aids in building immunity in the body and can help boost a resistance to illness and disease.
- Fatigue Combatant: One of the side effects of mineral deficiency in the body is fatigue. The Mineral Soaker helps combat this and soaking in the magnesium rich water can restore vital energy to the body and help in recovery and revitalization.
- Muscle Relief And Recovery: A mineral salt bath is a naturally alkaline solution. By using the Mineral Soaker, the body will neutralize acidity and help in the removal of potentially harmful toxins built up inside the body. Soaking in the warm water eases pain by alleviating stress on the joints and muscles of the body. It's also been shown to speed up recovery after an injury, relieve muscle spasms, and even help with lessening menstrual cramps.
- Healthier Skin: If you're looking for a way to improve the health of our body's largest organ, your skin, look no further. The minerals present inside the high quality water of the Mineral Soaker help promote softer, smoother, and healthier skin. Not only is the Epsom salt good for dry, itchy skin, but research also suggests there are antifungal benefits for the the skin and nails.
- Multi-Salt Capability: Epsom salt isn't the only type of salt that can be used in the Mineral Soaker. There are a variety of salts that have proven to be safe and beneficial for soaking. Whether it's pink Himalayan salt, Celtic gray salts, or Hawaiian Alaea salt, all are safe to use in the Mineral Soaker. If you're feeling adventurous, mix and match the salts. Create and find the perfect blend for your perfect soak.
- Essential Oils: If you're wanting to incorporate an aromatic boost to your soak, a few drops of your favorite essential oil can be used with the Mineral Soaker. This can enhance the experience and provide a deeper, more relaxing state. However, keep in mind using essential oils in the Mineral Soaker will require a bit more maintenance post soak.
- Further Benefits: The list of benefits goes on and on; decreases congestion, helps with allergies and other respiratory infections, boosts overall health by regulating blood sugar and improving cardiovascular health. Regular use also boosts the body's circulatory system and nerve function.
Additional InformationUser Warranty