At just 50 lbs, this is one of the lightest wheelchairs in the market. This wheelchair has a weight capacity limit of up to 265 lbs. and a top speed of 4 mph. It’s equipped with a 360-degree waterproof universal intelligent joystick for easy control. Intelligent joystick includes a power on/off button with power indicator light, speed selection buttons, and horn. The 12AH lithium-ion battery powers two 250W DC motors that deliver a range up to 13 miles. The wheelchair can be manually pushed by moving the red levers on the motors on the back side of the chair.
- Seat Area Width: 17.5"
- Seat Area Depth: 17"
- Seat Height: 21"
- Armrest Height: 9"
- Backrest Height: 15.5"
- Max Loading Weight: 265 lbs.
- Overall Product Dimensions: Length: 42" / Width: 24.5" / Height: 38"
- Folded Product Dimensions: Length: 30.5" / Width: 18" / Height: 30"
- Net Weight without Battery: 50 lbs.
- Net Weight with Battery: 57 lbs.
- Removeable Battery: Yes
- Battery Weight: 7 lbs.
- Battery Charge: AC 100-240V, 50Hz,1.5-5A
- Battery Charge Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Battery Type: 12AH lithium ion / 20AH lithium ion
- Airline / Cruise Approved: Yes
- Range: Up to 10+ miles – Up to 17 miles
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Front Wheels: 10"
- Rear Wheel: 16"
- Motor: 2 * 250W (total 500W)
- Climbing Angle Max Degrees: 8
- Degree of Protection: IPx3
- Turning Radius ≤ 33"
- Folding: Manual folding
- Reclining: No
- Adjustable Height Backrest: No
- Raiseable Armrests: Yes
- Packaging Dimensions: Length: 31" / Width: 17" / Height: 31"
- Packaging Weight: 66 lbs.
Additional InformationUser Waranty
All new products have a limited warranty. All batteries have a six-month warranty. Spare parts have a one-year warranty. Frames have a three year warranty.