The Assured Comfort Signature Series Hi-Low Hospital Bed serves as an alternative to hospital beds for individuals dealing with chronic conditions or requiring therapy. Hi-Low beds make it easier to transfer in and out of bed. With the bed's adjustability, users can read, work on computers, or watch television, and elevate the bed up to 70 degrees with the included remote. Assured Comfort Beds are beneficial for both users and caregivers, as the bed's easy-to-use adjustability allows for easy patient transfers.
- Dual Hi-Low Operation: Includes quiet, electric, and independent Hi-Low operation for each side. Proprietary Hi-Low function generated by the legs moving the foundation up and down.
- Individual Elevation Control: Provides independent head and knee elevation control for each side.
- Easy Retrofitting: Foundation may be retrofitted into existing bed surrounds in most cases.
- Customizable Bed Options: Beds can be ordered with or without headboards and footboards.
- Luxurious Upholstery: Leather upholstered, padded assist side rails are available at the head and/or foot of the bed.
- Convenient Remotes: Cordless and corded remotes are included for ease of use.
- Personalized Mattress Choices: Choose from a variety of mattresses to your specification or use your mattress if it works with our adjustable frame.
- Deck Range: 24” to 32” with 10” mattress.
- Headboard/Footboard: Options for wood headboards and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
- Articulation: Head section moves from zero to about 70 degrees. Knee section moves from zero to about 40 degrees.
- Mattress Sizes: Twin: 39” x 80” / Full XL: 54” x 80” / Queen: 60” x 80” / Split King: 39” x 80” (x2)
- Mattress: 10” thick, “Comfort Transfer” premium mattresses.
Comfort Transfer Mattresses
Our superior mattress has a medium to firm density. It is very comfortable with the right amount of support and the enhanced airflow feature ensures a cool and optimized temperature when you sleep.
Our mattresses use Future Foam, a CertiPUR-US® certified foam. Certified flexible polyurethane foams meet CertiPUR-US® program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)Performance-tested
- Environmentally innovative
- Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions and durability and is analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
Additional InformationUser Warranty
About Assured Comfort