The Assured Comfort Platform Series Hi-Low Hospital Bed is a viable alternative to traditional hospital beds for individuals who are dealing with chronic conditions or require therapy. This type of bed is designed with adjustability in mind, making it easier for patients to get in and out of bed. With just the push of a button on the included remote control, the bed can be elevated up to 70 degrees, allowing patients to read, work on a computer, or watch television from a more comfortable position.
- Adjustable Transfer Height: The bed's Hi-Low functionality provides a transfer height range of 17" to 27" when using an 8" mattress, enhancing ease of patient transfer.
- Lowest Floor-to-Mattress Distance: The PLATFORM Series offers the smallest gap between the floor and mattress surface, catering to patients and caregivers seeking an easily adjustable bed.
- Electric Hi-Low Operation: The bed is equipped with a quiet electric Hi-Low operation, allowing for smooth head and knee articulation.
- Low Transfer Height: The foundation deck can be lowered to a mere 9 inches from the floor (or 17 inches with a mattress), simplifying patient access.
- Leather Upholstered Padded Side Rails: The bed features leather upholstered, padded assist side rails at both the head and foot for added comfort and safety.
- Cordless and Corded Remotes: Conveniently included are both cordless and corded remotes for effortless operation of the bed.
- Deck Range: 19” to 29” with 10” mattress.
- Headboard/Footboard: Options for wood headboards and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
- Articulation: Head section moves from zero to about 70 degrees. Knee section moves from zero to about 40 degrees.
- Mattress Sizes: Twin: 38” x 80” / Full XL: 54” x 80” / Queen: 60” x 80” / Split King: 39” x 80” (x2)
- Mattresses: 8" or 10” thick, “Comfort Transfer” premium mattresses.
Comfort Transfer Mattresses
Our superior mattress has a medium to firm density. It is very comfortable with the right amount of support and the enhanced airflow feature ensures a cool and optimized temperature when you sleep.
Our mattresses use Future Foam, a CertiPUR-US® certified foam. Certified flexible polyurethane foams meet CertiPUR-US® program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)Performance-tested
- Environmentally innovative
- Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions and durability and is analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories