The Assured Comfort Mobile Series Hi-Low Hospital Bed serves as an alternative hospital bed option for those who require therapy or have chronic conditions. With its Hi-Low feature, transferring in and out of bed is made easier. Its adjustable design allows for comfortable activities such as reading, computer work, or watching TV with just a button press on the included remote. The bed's user-friendly adjustability functions benefit both patients and caregivers, making it simple to transfer patients. The MOBILE series elevates the Hi-Low bed experience to a new level of accessibility and lift operation, particularly for those in assisted living.
- Includes quiet, electric Hi-Low operation along with head and knee articulation
- Best solution when bed mobility is necessary
- Hi-Low feature allows a 10” height adjustment of the foundation deck. Bed can be ordered with or without footboard
- Leather upholstered, padded assist side rails are available at head and/or foot of bed
- Cordless and corded remotes are included
- Choice of mattresses to your specification. Or, use your mattress if it works with our adjustable frame
Deck Range: 24” to 32” with 10” mattress.
Headboard/Footboard: Options for wood headboards and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
Articulation: Head section moves from zero to about 70 degrees. Knee section moves from zero to about 40 degrees.
Mattress Sizes: Twin: 38” x 80” / Full: 53” x 80” / Queen: 60” x 80” / Split King: 38” x 80” (x2)
Mattress: 10” thick, “Comfort Transfer” premium mattresses.
Comfort Transfer Mattresses
Our superior mattress has a medium to firm density. It is very comfortable with the right amount of support and the enhanced airflow feature ensures a cool and optimized temperature when you sleep.
Our mattresses use Future Foam, a CertiPUR-US® certified foam. Certified flexible polyurethane foams meet CertiPUR-US® program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)Performance-tested
- Environmentally innovative
- Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions and durability and is analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories