The Aquatrek2 Pool Ramp allows for aquatic wheelchair access and can increase your aquatic therapy classes.
The Aquatrek2 Long Pool Ramp system is used to reduce the slope ratio for placement in deeper pools.
Using a longer lower platform and an elevation kit, the ramp system can be placed over steps and used in deeper pools.
The AQ-9000XL below has 2 ramps attached to a landing pad for very deep pools. We have placed these in Auatralia and Canada.
Available in Three configurations - standard, long Version with elevation kit and the XL with 2 ramps attached to a landing pad
- Standard Pool Ramp designed for pools 48" and under from pool floor to deck surface
- Long Pool Ramp designed for pools over 48" from pool floor to deck surface
- Elevation kits for decreasing the slope of ramp are available upon request
- Handrails provide excellent stability
- Noncorrosive metal skeleton encased in rigid PVC skin
- 600 pound weight capacity
Designed as a practical solution for aquatic access, the AquaTrek2 pool Ramp lets people of all ages and abilities enter and exit the swimming pool with ease. The AquaTrek2 pool Ramp is available in two sizes, a standard or a long. The long ramp system is used for pool facilities that have depths of 48-inches or greater from pool floor to deck surface. The longer length allows the slope of the ramp to be decreased to accommodate the extra depth.
All fasteners and deck anchors are made of the finest stainless steel.
Treads are 30-inches wide and the Aluminum reinforced skeleton gives the unit the needed strength and stability for use in a commercial pool environment.