The innovative design of the WaterWheels® floating beach wheelchair enables users to transition from dry land to the water effortlessly, making it suitable for use at beaches, lakes, waterparks, and pools.
The WaterWheels® floating beach wheelchair is designed with safety and comfort in mind for wheelchair users and individuals with disabilities. Unlike traditional beach wheelchairs, WaterWheels® features high flotation armrests and wheels, allowing users to enjoy water activities with ease. The wheelchair boasts an aluminum frame and is made with stainless steel front fork and hardware, ensuring durability and resistance to saltwater corrosion. Its flotation capabilities enable it to support up to 250 lbs in both water and on dry land. To enhance comfort, WaterWheels® has 3 seat positions, including 2 reclining options and a transition seat. Furthermore, it is easily collapsible for convenient transport.
- RESNA Tested: WaterWheels® is the only floating wheelchair that has successfully passed the rigorous RESNA tests, as recognized by the Rehabilitation, Engineering, and Assistive Technology Society of North America.
- Floatation: High floatation armrests and tires.
- Foldable: Folding aluminum frame with stainless steel fork, wheel axes, and hardware.
- UV Resistant: Quick drying backrest and seat provides durability and comfort.
- Adjustable: 3-Position adjustable backrest
- Quick Assembly: Can be assembled within minutes
- Included Belts: Star chest and leg belts included
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 77 lbs.
Dimensions: 64"L x 42"W x 47"H