Marble is a naturally cool stone, which is ideal for both cool and freezing massage treatments. They act as a powerful decongestant to help diffuse swelling in the circulatory system and to encourage blood flow away from a swollen area. They are excellent when working on inflammation and sports injuries. Cold stones can also be massaged around the delicate eye area to help relieve puffiness, dark circles and to improve skin tone or used on the sinus areas to relieve pain and congestion. They are also very effective after hot stone treatments to aid with the healing of tissues, and to arouse the client after an intense massage treatment.
How Our Stones Are Produced?
The stones have been processed from the organic stone plate, during which it has been cut, shaped and sanded to perfection. Each stone has been made by hand with extensive days spent caring and polishing for each stone, ensuring the high quality polished finish and deep natural coloring. To maintain the care and natural elements of the stones, all of our stones are packed in a natural, handmade bamboo box or a blue velvet drawstring bag.
- The nine piece set are ideally used on the head, neck and chest areas, to refresh, revitalize the mind and spirit before the end of the hot & warm stone massage session.
- They are ideally used at room temperature as they feel slightly cooler than body temperature, so no additional cooling treatment is needed.
- White marble is popularly used for facial, neck and palm massage.
- They are particularly good at reducing puffiness around the eye area.
- It is advisable that these stones are not used on the bodies joints as they can encourage rheumatism.
- The Flat Ovular Shape is the most popular choice of stones used by therapists.
- The round, elongated shape fits perfectly in the palm of a therapist's hand, ensuring the stone is used efficiently.
- The rounded, narrower edges can also be used to pressurize and knead particularly tense muscles and areas during treatments.
- We use natural white marble rocks as the only materials, all stones were shaped and polished by traditional handcraft, giving you consistent quality in each and every stone, you will be able to offer deeper and more therapeutic stone massage.
- No wax, dyestuff, chemicals were applied during the production.
1 Large ovular white marble stone 3.7" x 2.5" x 0.7"
2 Medium ovular white marble pieces 2.6" x 1.8" x 0.7"
6 Small ovular white marble 1.7" x 1.2" x 0.3"
1 Blue velvet drawstring bag
Warranty/About Master Massage Equipment