|Item||Warranty Period (refer to months, unless specified)|
|DELTA Max (1600/2000)
DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery
|24+12 (Registration for warranty extension)|
DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery
|24+36 (Registration for warranty extension)|
RIVER Extra Battery
RIVER Pro Extra Battery
Smart Generator (Dual Fuel)
|400W Rigid Solar Panel||10 years|
|100W Rigid Solar Panel
|100W Flexible Solar Panel||36|
|Wave Portable Air Conditioner
Wave Add-On Battery
Power Kits Console
2kWh/5kWh LFP Battery
RIVER 2 Max
DELTA 2 Extra Battery
|R600/R600 Max/R600 Pro/EF-1500*||36|
You can extend the warranty for products purchased between January 1, 2022, and August 31, 2022, by registering on the official website on or before October 15, 2022.
Warranty cannot be extended for products purchased before January 1, 2022.
Customers who have purchased products on or after September 1, 2022 will enjoy the warranty period (with warranty extension) listed in the table above. Customers are advised to complete registration as early as possible.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not apply:
· Non-quality related issues;
· Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
· Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
· Items that have been refunded;
· Items that have expired their warranty period;
· Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
· Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
· Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
· Lost or stolen products;
· Free products.
Cross-Regional After-Sales Service
EcoFlow does not provide a global product warranty, and the warranty service can only be obtained at a designated EcoFlow repair center.
To repair the product in an EcoFlow repair center when the product was purchased in another region, depending on part availability, customers can obtain a cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. (Some products do not support cross-regional repair even if the customer is willing to pay for the service. For more details, please contact EcoFlow Support.)
A cross-regional replacement service is not available for different versions of the same product.
The customer will need to bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred for a cross-regional repair, regardless of whether it is the warranty or paid repair service.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- A purchase order number made through ecoflow.com;
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price, and sales channel.
- Register your warranty at https://www.ecoflow.com/us/support/warranty
Return Material Authorization (RMA) process
- Contact EcoFlow Customer Service Team at email@example.com or +1 (800)-368-8604 (this number supports English service only. International charges apply if calling from outside of the US).
- If your item is eligible for an EcoFlow Warranty, you will receive a prepaid shipping label. Please follow the instructions provided by EcoFlow Support to properly pack the products and return them safely.
- Please note that we can only provide return shipping labels for return packages in United States. For returns in other countries and areas, please contact EcoFlow Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- In case of replacement, delivery of the replacement item will be arranged within 15 business days (subject to changes caused by force majeure) after confirming that the defective item has been received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
- The replacement warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original item.