Residential Drop Ship Information
- The trucking company is NOT responsible for unloading the sauna.
- The trucking company is NOT going to back their truck into your driveway.
- Most times the trucking company will deliver with an 18-wheel truck i. Will this size truck fit on your road or neighborhood? 3) If the sauna is less than 92” (7 feet), the trucking company may have a lift gate on the back of the truck which can be used to assist in getting the sauna off the truck.
1) Returning phone calls to the trucking company in a timely manner, to arrange delivery
2) Determining how the sauna is going to be unloaded from the truck
a. Crates will vary from 6’L x 4’W x 3’H to 14’L x 4’W x 3’H
b. The crate’s weight will vary from 800 pounds to 1600 pounds, depending on the size of the sauna
3) Customer is responsible for unloading the sauna crate from the truck
a. Suggested methods for unloading the truck
i. Use a forklift or other mechanical piece of equipment
1. When using a forklift to pick up the crates, they must be picked up from the end of the crate and forklift extensions are required.
ii. Renting a tilt tow truck to pick up the sauna from the local terminal and have it delivered to your home
iii. Have a crew of helpers able to either take the sauna off the truck or unload the crate while on the truck until the crate can be lifted off the truck
4) If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading. Immediately, contact your dealer or Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper. a. Mark Bill of Lading with “Crate arrived open/damaged – Possible Hidden Damage”
Change of Mind Returns
If you are returning an item because you have changed your mind, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We also charge a 3% fee to cover payment processing fees and a 12% fee to cover restocking fees. In total, we will deduct 15% of your original payment and refund you the rest.
Defective Products Policy
Please open and inspect all items once they arrive. You have up to 30 days from the date of delivery to notify us of any broken or defective items. If you receive a broken or defective product please contact us. Defective or broken items will be replaced or repaired at no charge once we receive notification of the defect or damage.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow 2-5 business days to process your return and issue your refund. We will always do our best to process your return and issue your refund as quickly as possible. We will notify you by email when your refund has been processed. Please note that your refund might take up to 7 business days to appear on your bank statement, depending on your bank.
All orders are automatically processed through our secure payment processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
If you cancel your order before it has been picked and shipped but after we process your payment, we will charge a 3% payment processing fee.
If you cancel your order after it has been picked and shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a return with all applicable fees.
Orders that are refused at delivery will be assessed of all applicable fees, including the return cost of shipping, 3% payment processing fee and 12% restocking fee.
Applicable sales tax will be charged on the total invoice amount for all orders delivered to TX. There will be no sales tax on charged on shipments delivered outside of TX.
Credit card payments are charged at the time of purchase regardless of the delivery date.