The aluminum bike rack #18088 is a lightweight, highly secure way to bring your bikes along for the adventure. It features an adjustable design, an anti-rattle shank and a strong but lightweight construction for reliable bike security.
This platform bike rack can be adjusted to accommodate a wide variety of bicycle frames and tire sizes, including e-bikes. The molded cradles and padded arms keep the bikes secure without damaging the finish, and they are key-operated with built-in ratchets for dependable security during travel. The bike rack uses a stable, three-point contact system to hold the bike firmly over bumps and vibrations in the road. It also comes with a safety trigger latch in the handle to prevent unintended release.
Constructed from aluminum, this tray bike rack is easy to lift, move and install, weighing in at only 45 lbs. However, the bike rack is also strong, rated for up to 130 lbs. It also comes with durable anodized finish for corrosion resistance.
- Padded arms and tray-style cradles keep bikes fully secure with 3 contact points
- Zero frame contact to avoid nicks and scratches
- Molded cradles accommodate different bike tire diameters
- Highly adjustable to fit various bike sizes and styles, including e-bikes
- Fits 20-29" diameter wheels, including road tires and fat tires up to 4" wide
- Ratcheting arms nest below tray for more compact storage and easy handling
- Shank with integrated anti-rattle and lock provides a secure, quiet ride
- Safety trigger latch in handle eliminates unintended release
- Keyed-alike arm, safety cable and shank locks for convenient access
- Aluminum-steel construction only weighs only 45 lbs.
- Fits any industry-standard 2" x 2" receiver tube
- Securely holds up to two bikes with a max weight capacity of 130 lbs.
- Quick, easy 10-bolt assembly
- Tilts away for rear vehicle access and folds up for compact storage
- Protected by a durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- For use with any frame-mounted 2" class 3 or higher trailer hitch receiver. Clamp-on bumper receivers and traditional 4" square bumpers should not be used to mount bike racks. Do not exceed receiver weight limits.